let me tell you a story...

Friday, July 08, 2005

ooh boston why you gotta be so cold

hello.
it's july. the middle of july in fact. and due to the fucking hurricane whoevs, it is freezing outside. i feel like i just made a post about this but you know what i am going to say it again.
the andy milonakis show is on TV right now, and it is not that funny. this kid is really annoying.
HOWEVER the most hilarious/best show on TV right now is being bobby motherfucking brown. good LORD that show is great. whitney? whitney wearing a white macrame top and dancing to a muzak version of "sir duke" in the lobby of the atlantis resort in the bahamas with bobby? perfection. bobby getting wasted at a chinese restaurant in london and then almost acting like he's gonna beat whitney's ass again when she talks about his kids? fantastic. AND my personal favorite: whitney and bobby in the gift shop of the hyatt in atlanta. whitney is trying on sunglasses. they dance.
i died.
god i love reality television.

2 comments:

Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

I live for this show. I can't believe how ghetto Mrs. Houston-Brown is. I love the way Whitney wears a different wig for like every scene. And I especially love how they will just break into a song or dance for no apparent reason what so ever. But I cannot believe how fuggly their are, bobby-kristina yikes!

megasaurus said...

bobbi-kristina came out a little on the awkward side...gotta love how she is a little bit cross-eyed. mrs. houston-brown is my new idol. they are crazy.