let me tell you a story...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

headphones and my life

OH GOD.
i have some sort of fucked up electronics issue because i simply cannot choose headphones.
i have been having problems with my in-ear buds because they are retarded and one ear is going again, like it used to be. so i am faced with the fact that i have to get new ones. and this time, i am not fucking around. i want huge ass headphones that will cancel out all noise, and that will render me deaf to the influences of the outside world. i like that. when my father asked me wy on earth i would want that, i stated simply that with my old earbuds, it was kind of annoying becauuse people woudl assume that i could hear them when really, that was not the case at all. in fact, i was pretty much deaf, and then i would seem rude when they tried to talk to me.
IN ANY CASE. before seeing war of the worlds with wendy, i went to best buy and purcahsed a pair of sony mdr-v150s or some shit. i dont remember. and i like the way they look, which is important, since i am vain like that, BUT upon trying them out which is what i am doing right now, they do not work as well as i would like. in fact, they are not completley closed ear. they let in some ambient sound and etc. and thhat is not ok. i want big ass headphones that are going to cover half of my face. i have been feverishly researching headphones online and have narrowed it down to the sennhesier hd 202s. i am obviously not well. but once this headphone issue is resolved i will be all set.
why are these headphones getting hot on my head? does that make any sense?
goood lord. i think i am a bit punchy today. wtf x 10.
in any case enough out of my ass.

1 comment:

Lady_Sings_tha_blues said...

Hello Meg,

I am a friends of shmelbeniafiaplagos and I too was having major problems with the small earphones that come along with ipods and so on. I bought these really huge earphone and I fucking love em. They drown out all sound PLUS they look really uninviting so people don't even think about bothering you. However, they tend to get really warm and then your ears start to sweat. But other than that they freaky rock my world...enjoy!