let me tell you a story...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

new leaf bitches.

Well.
Times have changed. I am going to do this a little more than just sporadically, if not only to please my meager audience but because might as well.

Here is a comprehensive list detailing things about me that have changed and that are good.

1. I am no longer in love with Dave.
2. I am a traffic manager at a marketing agency.
3. I live in an adorable apartment near the Full House houses with Mary Clair.
4. I will be 25 soon.
5. I don't mind and even like San Francisco.
5a. I have lived here for almost two years.
6. I have been camping a bunch and it's not that bad.
7. I don't suck at knitting, life or my job.
8. I'm a little calmer these days.
9. See #1. It's the most important and the impetus for my life's turnaround.

I am indeed no longer in love with Dave. Unfortunately, it seems like that is the biggest event in my life since the moment I discovered that I was in love with him. With this revelation comes all sorts of shit but it feels weird and good. Shaky. I feel like I'm about to give a big speech in front of everyone I've ever known about something I don't know about. I might throw up later. I probably won't but it's a consideration. This is better than shoving live badgers up my nose, that's for sure. This is pretty great.

We forge ahead.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

good for you kid...he has a pony tail I mean come on!!