let me tell you a story...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

wow

i got a really expensive haircut yesterday. it is precious. but expensive and i fear it makes me look like a lezzie. but i am sure it doesn't. so that's fine.

the aftermath of the drug test was sort of a nightmare. the detox shit that i was told to take by everyone made me pee for days. my pee was bright yellow. and apparently i peaked while i was sitting in the clinic waiting to go pee in a cup. i had to pee so bad that i nearly vomited and i was shaking and sweating like a stuck pig. the kindloy nurse practicitioner obviously thought i was a crackhead/recovering meth addict beccause she looked at me like i was crazy. as she should have, because i looked a fuccking mess. then i peed in a cup for like 20 minutes because THAT'S HOW MUCH URINE I HAD IN MJY SYSTEM. ew x 10884. lightened of my load, i skipped merrily off to meet my mother at loehmanns where i listlessly rejected almost every item of clothing she tried to purchase and then ate some sushi with her and then went home.

all in all, it was a productive day.

that detox shit is still working it's way through my system if you know what i mean.

No comments: