let me tell you a story...

Monday, April 10, 2006

sarah you better be reading this

well.
i didn't think i'd be doing this again for a long time.
here is a list. i like lists.
1. i have moved to an apartment with mary clair in which i have an adorable room, a fantastic kitchen and two of the most neurotic downstairs neighbors in the entire world. they can hear everything i do and i feel like i'm living in a dorm again.
2. i continue the search for real employment and i rapidly lose hope in the fact that i will become employed at a professional organization.
2a. what is wrong with me? do i interview poorly? do i smell? maybe the fact that i was DYING OF THE FLU last tuesday is why i did not get hired at the one place.
3. there are earthquakes in california. this scares me more than anything.
4. i didn't realize that i resent the succcess of my friends.
5. i have been searching in vain for the last vicodin i saved from my dental work and i am saddened to say that i think it got lost in the move. this news saddens me more than you may know.
6. i took a 6 hour nap today because i was so fucking tired. now i feel like it's 7:00 at night and it's really almost midnight.
7. i smell like coffee almost all the time. i don't like coffee very much.
8. i have learned not to look a gift horse in the mouth. if only i hadn't fucked shit up at the jewelry company.
9. i have a headache.
10. someone should discover this blog, decide i'm witty, fantastic and hilarious, and then publish it and me, consequentally ending my job hunt and making it so that i can work from home while sipping tea out of a chipped thrift store mug and tapping effervescently at my computer.

No comments: