let me tell you a story...

Monday, May 09, 2005

one week

i graduate in one week. greg finished his last painting this morning sometime, in a frenzy of text messages and adderall. he was exhausted, but he said that my name was in there, and that made me very happy. i am glad that i was a part of his work, as he has been a huge part of my life this year, getting me through all the shit or whatever.
i went to therapy today and rebecca was like "you know, you need to calm down. do something to calm down." i feared she was going to suggest yoga, and i remember contemplating wanting to do yoga for a while. i don't know about that anymore. yoga is kind of silly. i understand that it's really good for you physically and i suppose spiritually but it is really not my thing. some skinny bitch standing in front of me telling me to breathe deep and whatever. the one and only time i went to a yoga class, i wanted to leave immediately. unfortunately, it seems that they get nervous if you leave during the movements. i don't want to disturb the others.

on the way home from teh train the other day, i looked in the window of that shabby pet store. there was a cage with a huge pile of ferrets, and one of them had its little slinky head/body draped over the edge of his food/litter dish like a mink stole. i nearly vomited. ferrets disgust/frighten me.

that's a lot of slashes. what am i, 16?

No comments: