let me tell you a story...

Monday, June 27, 2005

hello

had to get some things taken care of first. and now my life is in a way better place, mainly due to the one piece of nerdiness=NEW COMPUTER.
after my old one brok about three hundred time,s, i had to talk to apple on the phone for like ten years, and they finally were like hey, you know what, i think you get a new computer. and i said hey, that sounds like a really good idea. and lo and behold. i have a new computer. it's beautiful, wonderful and everything i have ever asked for and more.

now i have to get my life in order somehow. first matter: moving to california. then getting a job, then finding an apartment, then convincing/hoping on a wing and a prayer tha tdave moves in with me.
god. this is not looking so good so far.
we shall see, as he and i are so fond of saying.
enough. it's too hot here.

No comments: