let me tell you a story...

Thursday, April 28, 2005

wow.

you know, i didn't think that i would actually update this at all. maybe now that i am out of college and living the high life i will have much more time on my hands. the leisured life, etc.
yeah right.
well i am on a crusade to get out of my house more often, i.e every day for at least a couple of hours while it is daylight. i did that today and looked at shoes. i did not buy any shoes, but i am planning on telling my mother a large variety of items to purchase for me as graduation presents. that is what happens. when you achieve huge milestones, you get meaningless things that will become unnecessary and unimportant in a few years. unless you can sell them to pay off your student loans.
ew. i really don't want to become someone who has one of these motherfuckers on all the time and is all about updating them and whatever.
i am such a dork that i don't even care anymore. the older that i get, the less it matters.
tiger is on its way to my house thank god. as a result, i will be geeking out all day tomorrow after work.
i cannot believe i just typed that sentence.

No comments: